Monday, May 7, 2012

BiRtHdAy PaRtY and A to Z Reflection

SpEcIaL AnNoUnCeMeNt:


What do Rob Pattinson and I have in common? May 13--wOoOot!
In honors of this great day, please drop by my fanpage Author Elizabeth Mueller for a FREE copy of Darkspell YA Paranormal Romance! Happy Weekend! *hugs*






I apologize for missing May 7th date. This challenge has been a challenge for me. Last year was much easier because I wasn't just yet published. Being a published author takes a whole lot of focus.

It was nice meeting new people and having great visitors on my blog.

I found that I had more hits on my blog last year with my writing theme compared to my Utah theme. I wanted to try something different (Utah as compared to writing), but I know what I could do next year--something that draws fire from my heart, my talents and skills.


What about you, how did you enjoy the challenge?

10 comments:

  1. I think with so many participants there were a lot less visits and follows this year.
    And late is all right - the Linky sign up is open through tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Alex! Yes, it was so much for me, but still fun! :D

      Delete
  2. Birthday?!!? Is it your birthday this weekend?!?! Awww HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to know what will appeal so I wrote what appealed to me. Attempting something like this is certainly time-consuming, and if life intervenes, you just roll with it.

    Congrats on finishing and Happy Birthday. . . take some time for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time for myself? Wow, now there's a concept. I think I'll just do exactly that!

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday, lady! Hope the entire year is a smash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! I loved the photos you posted, I just didn't get back to your blog as much - that wasn't anything to do with your theme, it was a standard problem for me over the whole month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the challenge and have just signed up for the year-long road trip. Every success with your book. I also launched one in April written with a partner. It does take plenty of commitment and flicking all over the world to expose your baby.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!