Thursday, August 15, 2013

Beautiful Songs of Kiguli

Reliable transportation, building more classrooms, school bus--ah yes--a library!
Sounds like a lovely list for a school to have, don't you agree? I certainly do!



Children gather and share their heart through poetry for the purpose of fundraising for their school! I find this a fantastical feat for any school!

If you are moved to directly donate (even $1) to this wonderful school, click here! Put a smile on a child's face. :)

Another way to help is to spread the word! I have the spiffy "share" buttons at the bottom of this post. Click on it and viola! You're done.

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!