Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lost and Found later

Taking a year off from blogging and my other social networks because of pregnancy has really hurt me as an author. I had great online presence. I had worked hard for it. Sad to say that I feel forgotten. I know, I'm such a wimp. *sniff*

I need to start from the ground up again--but my publisher said that my loyal fans will never forget me no matter how much time lapses. That's comforting to hear. But on the meantime ... I hope to get back to where I left off before life became so insanely crazy and getting back to where I was before with a crazy insane life is challenging.

Wish me luck!


5 comments:

  1. You can do it! Just start cranking the engine. Yeah, it will take some effort, but much better than starting from scratch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Elizabeth!! I wish you all the luck - but I know you won't need it as you're already super amazing and awesome! Yay! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I think for you it'll just take a lot of visiting of other blogs and posting regularly. It will take time but it will happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can absolutely come back from this, Elizabeth! Just keep at it and take it bit by bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will manage beautifully, you will be surprised to find how quickly these skills return.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!