Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Like the Phoenix ...


... watch me rise from the ash. Ouch! I hope I don't burn up again.

So I have dropped off the face of the blogoverse and need to get back into it! It isn't easy taking such a long break, then having to recapture where you last left off.That's because there is not picking up where I last left off. I need to build myself up again and that is intimidating, especially when I was rockin' before. It took me about a year to get my little blog to a satisfying traffic flow. Ugh...



How do you reconnect when you have been absent for a long time?

Coming NEXT week: Who I am Yesterday by the fabulous Victoria Adams!



8 comments:

  1. Hey Elizabeth! Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Alex! I've been thinking lots about ya. Hoping you're doing well!

      Delete
  2. Long time, no see, Elizabeth! Good to see you are still around.

    Hmmm...how to reconnect? I know I've had quiet spells before, and the best way to reconnect is to...ummm...reconnect. Get out there and visit folks you used to visit and say "Hi" - assuming they are still active themselves. The blogosphere as a whole is a lot quieter than a couple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the idea, sounds doable. That's interesting how blogging has been down. I wonder where everyone is going?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I can keep up with once per week! Life surely has been crazy and I'm still trying to figure out who I am so to speak. lol

      Delete
  4. It's tough but it will come after a couple more posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true! Also my having visited other blogs! I noticed in order to feed my blog, I need to feed others'!! xD

      Delete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!