Monday, July 14, 2014

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder!

Or does it?

I have to apologize for missing out on blogging comments as of last week and up to I'm not sure when.
My editors have gotten back to me and I have been working nonstop on a few books with a 2 week deadline! I successfully finished editing Rock Star in 5 1/2 days with a word count of over 100k and sent it back to the editor! I was so proud of myself, I cried.

It's been one grueling week so far what with the kids fighting and picking up all the slack from me! Just one more week, babies!

I will get back to you guys as soon as I am done with my Baby's Breath, promise!

What projects have you been working on?

3 comments:

  1. Now that is some fast editing! Hope you get the second one done just as quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best kind of busy to be. I enjoy the editing part of writing.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!