Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Aw, Do I *Have* to KILL my Darlings?

I've read many articles on killing your darlings. If you can successfully do this, then editing is a breeze. But not all darlings must be eradicated! Sometimes they must stay behind to make your story solid--even if it's your editor's wish to, uh, remove them.

I've written an article for the Au Courant Press Journal on my personal experience with two different editors with two different books from the same publisher. What. An. Adventure!

I would love if you would drop by and see just what it was like for me, click >here< to read article.

By the way, I illustrated the silly comic--what do you think?

8 comments:

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!