Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year Hellos

First of all ...


!HaPpY nEw YeAr!



Wow, I can't believe how fast time has come, how fast time goes! Here it is already January of a new year. I really don't believe in waiting for a new year to fall in order to set new goals. I am always setting new goals, but I know it is a fun thing to look back upon the year and say, "I did that in 2015!"

It is my goal to become a better blogger all around. I want to improve myself as a mother, wife, and author. I can only hope I will be ready to meet my own expectations as well as those around me, because there are BIG changes over the horizon and I need to prepare my spirit for them. IE: my eldest child is graduating this year from high school and is looking into college; she will be 19 in December and plans to serve an LDS mission when that time comes. She also says if the Lord should point her to marriage even now, she will willingly follow His will. She is wise for her age. She spouts wondrous things from the scriptures and shares with me things that leave my heart full. I admire and adore her, she rocks! Don't get me started on my other kids, they are all just as wonderful as she! :P

What wondrous goals do you have for 2015?


8 comments:

  1. Better organization for me. That would help in a lot of areas.

    Hope all your dreams and goals come to fruition.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always set improving myself as a person as a personal goal all year long. College time is a very exciting time. There are so many choices of great schools and classes available for young people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Self improvement is something I strive for! :)

      Delete
  3. You did a good job, mom!
    My goal is to survive just one more book launch...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I know you will, Alex, you're a natural! xD

      Delete
  4. And a very Happy New Year to you, Elizabeth. Wishing you much success. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you hope to be around the blogsphere more this year. I've missed you. ((hugs)) My second child is graduating from high school this year, too. Their senior year is definitely a busy one. Makes time move so much faster. Best of luck to you and to her. She does sound very wise.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!