Monday, March 23, 2015

A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal! #mlp #AtoZChallenge

Click on Badge for list of rocking participants!


Hello my fellow AtoZers! This year I've decided to step away from writing and show off my art skills. My theme is .... 


DrUm RrRrRrRrrooooollllll!






My Little Pony fan art!! Mua--hahaahaha....Ahahahaahahahaaaa!!!!

Okay, enough of the mad scientist laughter...

I am illustrating a pony per letter of the alphabet and most of these adoraponies will be inked in by my daughters! I will have 2 fun things going on with my posts all of the month of April: A guessing game because games are always fun! And I will give the top 5 commenters a FREE printable coloring book of ALL 27 ponies (yes, I am including the special finale AtoZ pony for the reflections post!) at the very end.


Sneak Preview of my Z pony! I haven't finished her cutie mark here, but you'll have to guess what it is when I am done! :P



So, if you're a Brony or a Pegasister or just curious, this is for YOU!


What's your theme?

20 comments:

  1. Pegasister here! I love your art, and I'll be certain to check out your Alphabetical Steeds, Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Diana! Yippeee! Which is your favorite mlp? xD

      Delete
  2. Very nice a great idea. I hardly participate in the A-Z but it's nice to see what everyone comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hardly too, it has been about 3 years since I had and thought it was high time I come slinking out of my lurking spot. *sigh* ;)

      Delete
  3. Your illustrations are always great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the most interesting themes I have come across yet! And if I comment like crazy I get a COLOURING BOOK?!? I'm jacked. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, it will be SO fun to see your comments! <3

      Delete
  5. Ahhh Adoraponies!! lovely Elizabeth :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter will absolutely love for me to show her your posts everyday! She loves my little ponies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes, please do! I'd love to hear her comments as well! (seriously...) <3

      Delete
  7. That's an adorable theme! I'm following your blog now because I want to see the cute pony art. :)

    -Chrys Fey
    Tremp's Troops - A to Z Co-co-host

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Chrys! Thanks for following my blog! I honestly hope you love 'em!

      Delete
  8. My daughter is 20 and still has her Little Pony collection. This is a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome! I still have mine and I'm 40 something--though my girls have inherited them! :D

      Delete
  9. Oh look, a fan art theme! Nice :) I talk about ponies when I teach the fandom unit to my class.

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - The crazy thing about Hungarians...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice! I'm interested in how you present those! <3

      Delete
  10. What a cute theme and cool with the giveaway with it! Have fun with the challenge!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cool! I enjoy pony art. There's some blog that I subscribe to the features a customized pony every week. I'm there every week to see the creativity. I'm sure you'll have some lovely offerings.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!