Friday, April 3, 2015

C is for ... #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart



Her name starts with a C and her cutie mark is the flower of her name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _. She never is left for wanting of a friendship because of her many influential talents, ballet being one of them. If you ever feel down, just call her and she'll be sure to cheer you up as well as pass along some of her good vibes!

Can you guess her name*?


Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post her name at the end of the day!
(I apologize for the unclear image of her cutie mark! My girls colored this one)

Click here for "B" pony name reveal! Susan Gourley/Kelley, Sytiva, Shanaya, Teresa Delgado, Carole Anne Carr, and SENCO Cat Herder got it right! Yay!



♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥

UPDATE reveal!


Her name is CloverDiana WilderMaria Catalina Vergara EganAlex (Yay! You did it!),  Moonie, and Wendy LaPLaca all guessed correctly. Well done!

31 comments:

  1. As I mentioned, Elizabeth, no good at flower names, but I'll risk cornflower... :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the color cornflower, though! xD Thanks for trying, Carole!

      Delete
  2. Tell Clover she's a darling! (I can see your designs as embroidery, actually). Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Diana! My top 5 commenters of the month will get a free printable coloring book. You're more than welcome to use my designs for your embroidery. <3 (Just post them on your blog and link me!) I'd be SO flattered! <3

      Delete
  3. This one is cute. Love her eyelashes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's pretty. I like her ballerina outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not good at name guessing but I'll copy Clover makes sense, LOVED the CASABLANCA parody you guided me to, you rock, and yes Skyfall is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Maria! :D LOL, I'm glad you enjoyed Casablanca! That one is a fun one. I wonder if the subsequent 007s will ever be as good as Skyfall. What do you think?

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. There it is! Probably the only one I will get right this whole month.

      Delete
  7. Oh I am so glad I got the last one right. Let me see if I can get lucky twice :D I would go with Cherry for this one. *fingers crossed* ;)
    Thank you so much for the kind words you left me. It made my day. :)
    *Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like what you have to say. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your posts! :)

      Delete
  8. Cheery Clover - what a fun idea they are so magical Elizabeth.
    Have fun this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cara! Cara is her name right? :) Care... get it? Good vibes!! Care..ah. :D Think I got it this time. Very nice color combination. Like her mood, as if not a care.. in the world.
    http://sytiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're so sweet, Sytiva! I want to have not a care in the world! xD

      Delete
  10. She's beautiful and the shoes are impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love shoes that lace up like that. :D

      Delete
  11. Dropping by to read your C #Challenge post. Know you are having fun making new blogging friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am! April is always a fun time for that, isn't it? :)

      Delete
  12. She's beautiful :)

    I'd guess Clover, but I don't think that's a flower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI! Yes, it is Clover, and you're right, it isn't a flower but I thought it was too cute to pass up.

      Delete
  13. Backtracking here... Clover — this one I would have guessed correctly!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!