Saturday, April 4, 2015

D is for ... #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart


His name starts with a D and his cutie mark is the flower of his name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. He is aware of how dashing he is and loves to toss his mane every chance he gets, especially under the warmth of the golden sunshine. Though vain he may seem, he is sensitive and kind. He has an eye for Winterberry.

Can you guess his name*?




Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post his name at the end of the day!


Click here for "C" pony name reveal! Diana WilderMaria Catalina Vergara Egan, Alex (Yay! You did it!),  Moonie, and Wendy LaPLaca all guessed correctly. Well done!





♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥


UPDATE reveal!

source


His name is Dandelion. Diana Wilder, Davika Fernando, and Shanaya Tales, great guessing!





34 comments:

  1. I have to say Daisy!

    My POV character is an Anglo-Saxon boy who must kill his first wolf to be accepted, save his family, find his father during the Mercian wars, and save the Lindisfarne Gospels during the first Viking attack. Not much pressure then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All in a good day's work, right? May I please have the link to your book? This sounds like a book my 15 yo son would love to read, maybe my 18 yo daughter since she's into vikings! <3

      Delete
  2. Oh, he's cool! I like the color of his mane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My 18 daughter colored this one. :)

      Delete
  3. My Little Pony was my FAVORITE show when I was a kid, but I have yet to see the new version. Love the drawing though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cortney, if you loved the original version, you *will* love the latest. I do! <3

      Delete
  4. I want this one. This has the cutest hair and tail. Love everything about this Adora-pony.
    http://sytiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Shy did a great job coloring him. xD

      Delete
  5. I think it must be dandelion. I love the wings! They'rea ll darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana! Wooot! You got that right. Yay! <3 Thank you, I'm happy you're enjoying them. xD

      Delete
  6. I think his name is Dandelion. He looks like a Dandy and has a lion's mane. :-) I love your theme, it's so extraordinary and creative and keeps people guessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Great guessing. I'm glad you love my theme! My daughters helped me out by coloring them in. <3

      Delete
  7. Please tell me its Dandelion. That would be my best guess for his name. :)
    *Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elizabeth, I came in a little late and saw the answer before the question. I must say you have a lovely blog here. Will come again :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're fine! Thanks for dropping by and commenting! ;)

      Delete
  9. You're so talented! Dandy is a total cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice and such a cute image. Well done. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dandelion — hey, that's three in a row I knew. But then I was clueless for A, E, and F.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was on vacation so I'm going back thru these so I can see them all!! I like his color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Though I love the A to Z Challenge, it is vigorous!

      Delete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!