Monday, April 6, 2015

E is for ... #AtoZChallenge #mlp


Her name starts with an E and her cutie mark is the flower of her name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. She may be wise and calm, but has a very spontaneous streak. She loves to tease Adonis for his vanity, but her heart belongs to Lanceleaf.

Can you guess her name*?




Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post her name at the end of the day!


Click here for the "D" pony name reveal. Diana Wilder, Davika Fernando, and Shanaya Tales, great guessing!

♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥


UPDATE reveal!


source


Her name is Elderflower! I've never heard of this flower before, so I understand the guessing was difficult. Thanks for your comments! :D


21 comments:

  1. My daughter has been enjoying your Ponies!! These are so cool... though I'm not about to know the names of all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad she's been enjoying them! I've been working on reillustrating these ponies for the coloring book at the end of our Challenge! :)

      Delete
  2. It would be cheating to look up flowers starting with E, wouldn't it? :P

    Lanceleaf - TOOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trisha, naw!!!! I suggested that to one of my blogging buddies! xD

      Delete
    2. There is really a flower called Lanceleaf! xD

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Buahahaha! Thanks for the laugh, Alex! xD

      Delete
  4. I of course can't guess her name, but she is very pretty with that purple mane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't think of one flower name that starts with E. I love her colors. I can't believe I didn't get that D one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I tried to make the cutie marks look real-to-life!

      Delete
  6. My first thought was Edelweiss, but I don't think it has quite enough letters. Love your pony drawings. They're beautiful! My daughter is a huge My Little Pony fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori! Thank you! If you're one of my top 5 commenters, I will give you a printable coloring book of every one of these ponies! ;)

      Delete
  7. Nice! :) This Adora-Pony looks warm, content and thinking.
    http://sytiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's so pretty. I'm going to guess her name is Edelweiss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a beautiful flower! Nice guess, Megan. <3

      Delete
  9. She's so pretty! I'm going to guess her name is Edelweiss.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!