Tuesday, April 7, 2015

F is for ... #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart


His name starts with an F and his cutie mark is the flower of his name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. Faithful comrade and judicious counselor to Prince Oregano. He plans to pop the question to Peppermint soon.


Can you guess his name*?




Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post his name at the end of the day!



Click here for the "E" pony name reveal. This particular flower was a bit challenging, thanks for being a good sport and guessing. :)


♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥

UPDATE reveal!

source


His name is Firethorn! There were many close calls. Thanks for your guesses!


28 comments:

  1. The only one I can think of Flash Sentry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like his gold armor...Sadly, the only way I could get his name right is if I Googled it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, Frangipani has too many letters! Ummmm ...

    I give up! Sigh. And how ironic that I chose "Flowers" as my F-theme :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaah! Well, I've never heard of Frangipani (thought I've seen them time and time again) until now, so... *rushing over to see your F for flower!*

      Delete
  4. Firetail? I thought I knew the names of more flowers than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very adorable! I'm having trouble with guessing her name. I will have to come back and see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only F flowers I can think of are forsythia, foxglove, and forget-me-not, and I know those aren't right. I like his boots/armor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, here's a hint: the flowers are white and then turn to red berries. xD

      Delete
  7. Can only imagine foxglove, but the decoration doesn't match!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carole, I updated my post with the photo. I should do that with the rest of my ponies because they are hard to see. Sorry.

      Delete
  8. Read the description, Kayron! My final answer is Fleece Fliretail.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!