Wednesday, April 8, 2015

G is for ... #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart

Her name starts with a G and her cutie mark is the flower of her name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. She is in the prime of her youth as well as playful. Give her a wispy cloud, and she is busy for the rest of the day. She has eyes for Quince.

Can you guess her name*?


Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post her name at the end of the day!

Click here for the "F" pony name reveal. I apologize for not mentioning it here on this post, today has been crazy with the kids and springbreak. Today especially. :-/

♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥



UPDATE reveal!

source


Her name is Goldstar! Dani, and Tyrean guessed her name. I had many great guesses. According to the article where this image is found, these are easily missed. :)


(NEWS!! I'm currently working on the printable pages for you. Here is a freebie for everyone. Enjoy!)

25 comments:

  1. Gold Star? I went to the experts... my kids...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got that right--er, I mean your kids! xD Yay! ;)

      Delete
  2. Today's wild guess is ... Gardenia! :) Also a great Kyuss song. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for guessing! I haven't listened to their song... ;)

      Delete
  3. In the UK we call these flowers Kingcups, so can't guess :0(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute, Kingcups! I looked those up and they look *very* similar!

      Delete
  4. She's a cutie! Look at her little slippers. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gardenia? I hope I get one of these before the month ends...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gardenia? I hope I get one of these before the month ends...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks a lot like the golden glow flowers that grew behind our old farmhouse, but those were really tall and bloomed in the summer. Sweet pony!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have pretty wild flowers growing around my house. I have a time trying to keep them alive! Actually, snapdragons do well, that is, until my hubby thought they were weeds and pulled them out and left the weeds instead! x(

      Delete
  8. She's so adorable - my favorite one so far. I'm going to guess Gardenia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful artwork! I think it's Gold Star. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!