Thursday, April 9, 2015

H is for ... #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart

Her name starts with an H and her cutie mark is the flower of her name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. She lives for the exciting evenings when the Cloud Palace holds balls. She secretly enjoys watching Adonis, but you will never get her to admit that.


Can you guess her name*?




Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post her name at the end of the day!

click here for the "G" pony name reveal! Dani, and Tyrean guessed her name! I had many great guesses. According to the article where this image is found, these are easily missed. :)



♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥


UPDATE reveal!


source



Her name is Hawthorn! Dani guessed correctly. Thanks for your guesses--you've mentioned such pretty flowers. :)



(NEWS!! I'm currently working on the printable pages for you. Here is a freebie for everyone. Enjoy!)



25 comments:

  1. Is it Hawthorne? Love that she's green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice guess! Thank you, my daughter thought green looked good no her. ;)

      Delete
  2. I think this is my favorite one so far! I love her cloak and feathers. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My 18 yo daughter colored her in. Doesn't she look like an applique?

      Delete
  3. I suck at flowers. Clearly! ;) But you don't suck at drawing these awesome creatures. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you for the compliment! You've made my heart smile. <3

      Delete
  4. Have to say hyacinth, but really no idea, just love the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hyacinth? That's my guess since I saw that flower on another blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time visiting your blog, but will be back... Lovely sketches :-) best of luck on A to Z:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I never expected anyone to do MLP as the theme for their A-Z Challenge! What a creative theme!

    Jeff
    Jeffrey Beesler's World of the Scribe
    #752

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! The texture looks great on this AdoraPony. Again I'm struggling with the name. Um Horsetail? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Shy did a great job coloring it in, didn't she?

      Delete
  9. Hollyhock, maybe? Hepatica... no, that's not enough letters. I like her long cape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm about to post the name in a minute... <3

      Delete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!