Saturday, April 11, 2015

J is for ... #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart

Her name starts with an J and her cutie mark is the flower of her name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _ _. She loves to play with Clover and Dandelion upon the rolling meadows beneath Cloud Palace. Sasanqua is her best friend.

Can you guess her name*?




Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post her name at the end of the day!

Click here for the "I" pony name reveal. Congrats to Lori Maclaughlin for guessing his name!

♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥


UPDATE reveal!

source

Her name is Juniper! Thanks for your guesses, Congrats to Susan Gourley and Lori Maclaughlin for guessing correctly!

20 comments:

  1. Can't guess her name. I am not good at the guessing game :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Rachna! <3 It's probably because I messed up on her cutiemark! :(

      Delete
  2. I thought I could guess this one but every time I think I have it write the name I pick is too long. Shucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juniper? This might be the guess I'm most confident about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I *did* think about naming her Jasmine, but that name is so common... :(

      Delete
  5. That looks like it might be Juniper. I like her long mane and tail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks so prideful and proud! :D very cute. Ummm I'm guessing Jasmine?
    http://sytiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sytiva! :D Jasmine is a nice name.... <3

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. How cute! I haven't heard of that. I'll have to go check it out...

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. You're so sweet. Thank you. My daughters colored most of these in! :D

      Delete
  9. I am back again. Thanks for coming to my other blog. I was only able to have one child, Daniel. He has Fragile X. I have 3 step children. Couldn't send you an email so I am writing to you here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you couldn't send me an email. I tried looking for you over on Facebook so I could friend and message you. Do you have an account there?

      ((hugs)) to you for being a brave mommy! Wonderful to have the honors of having 3 other kids as well. <3

      Delete
  10. I started a new job within my same company and was busy for a few days so I'm doing a bit of catch-up. Juniper is a pretty pony!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!