Monday, April 13, 2015

K is for ... #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart

His name starts with a K and his cutie mark is the flower of his name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. Though soft spoken and gentle, he is fierce when needs be. He is protective of his cousin, Night Phlox, and suspicious of Ironweed who wants to court her.

Can you guess his name*?




Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post his name at the end of the day!

Click here for the "J" pony name reveal. Thanks for your guesses, Congrats to Susan Gourley and Lori Maclaughlin for guessing correctly!

♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥

UPDATE reveal!


source

His name is Knotweed! Thanks for all the fun guesses. As you, I am learning many types of flowers by your suggestions that I've never heard of before. :)

21 comments:

  1. I like his dragon/bat-like wings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kzusda. I don't know how to spell it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kudzu is a pretty flower, but sorry, it isn't that one! x(

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Nice guess, but it isn't it. Thanks for guessing! :)

      Delete
  4. Not a clue. Looks like it's back to Google.
    BTW, I showed my daughter your ponies and she loved them. She asked if you had written a book of the stories around your pony characters? She wanted to read about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Lori... You're so cute. Thank you for sharing them with your daughter. The only stories I've written are the short little ones with each name. :)

      Delete
  5. I feel like I should know that name, but it's escaping me. Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love when that happens? Thank you!

      Delete
  6. This is the first black and white one? Wonder if it reflects his mood. I also don't have a clue of what his name would be,like the shading. You are in my corner of the imaginary art world :D
    http://sytiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! :D If only I had better paper so I would not have to "fight the white". sigh

      Delete
  7. Love your picture! My guess is Kerria? Or maybe King Proteus (although that has a P in it too...)

    So great to "meet" you! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by and saying hi! Thanks for the guess. :)

      Delete
  8. I think I've got this game down now. Let's see if I can guess correctly. Would it be the Koeleria?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thanks for the guess, but no, it isn't...x)

      Delete
  9. Knotweed is such a great name! And I love his color and wings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He looks like he could hold his own. Ive never heard of knotweed either great lessons in flowers Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!