Tuesday, April 14, 2015

L is for ... #AtoZChallenge #fanart


His name starts with an L and his cutie mark is the flower of his name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. He is lighthearted and fun to be with and sometimes loves to play pranks upon his fellow guardspony at Cloud Palace. His heart belongs to Elderberry.


Can you guess his name*?




Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post his name at the end of the day!

Click here for the "K" pony name reveal! He stumped many, but we had fun guessing!


♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥

UPDATE reveal!

source


His name is Lanceleaf! You guys rock, thanks for the guesses♥   Dani and Lori guessed his name. Yay! J 

23 comments:

  1. Lanceleaf ??
    I really like that name and the colors you picked for him are perfect and I really like armor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, beautiful. Love the colors in his mane and tail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, now I think he's my favorite! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even think of a flower that starts with L right now. I never heard of Knotweed so I guess I would never have guessed that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like coreopsis, but that doesn't begin with L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got GREAT detective skills!!!

      Delete
    2. I have coreopsis in my flower garden. It looks just like that photo.

      Delete
  6. Okay, back again. I found a type of coreopsis called lanceolata. Might that be it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why yes! Wow, I hadn't realized that. I've just learned something new!
      https://www.prairiemoon.com/seeds/wildflowers-forbs/coreopsis-lanceolata-lance-leaf-coreopsis.html

      Delete
  7. If that's a picture of it, then I can scratch lavender off the list...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you draw the picture?
    Wow. It's gorgeous!
    I'm not very good with the names of flowers... sorry. I'm stumped... *sad face*
    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! You made my heart smile! <3 No sad faces! ((Hugs))
      :D

      Delete
  9. he's charming - I need to study up on my flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There are *so* many pretty flowers out there, too! :)

      Delete
  10. Beautiful. I love the colors.

    ~Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
    Member of C. Lee's Muffin Commando Squad
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!