Wednesday, April 15, 2015

M is for ... #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart


Her name starts with an M and her cutie mark is the flower of her name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. She loves racing with the wind and butterflies on calm days. After the sun sets, she hides behind the jagged mountain near Nyte Moon Palace in hopes to capture Knotweed's attention.


Can you guess her name*?




Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post her name at the end of the day!

Click here for the "L" pony name reveal! Thanks for your guesses, you guys rock! Dani and Lori, great job for guessing correctly! :)

♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥

UPDATE reveal!

source



Her name is Milkweed! Congrats, Dani and Lori, for guessing her name! I appreciate your comments, everyone!


24 comments:

  1. Milkweed? I think I actually know this one and don't have to ask the kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's pretty! Look at those eyelashes. Gosh, I wish I had eyelashes like that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm overcompensating for something I'd love to have! xD

      Delete
  3. Beautiful drawing and beautiful flowers . . . but I don't know her/their name. Happy M day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Marigold to me. She's very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your drawings are great, but I doubt I'll get another flower right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I bet you will, Alex! Thanks for the compliment! :D

      Delete
  6. Wow, she's gorgeous! Love the eyelashes. My first thought would have been Marigold, but that definitely doesn't look like marigold. I know Monarch butterfly caterpillars like milkweed. I've see them on those plants quite a bit on the hill by my house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen the cocoons? They are so pretty. I especially like the little gold spots. They look like real gold!

      Delete
    2. They do look like gold, and the cocoons are such a lovely shade of green.

      Delete
  7. I'm stumped, but that's a very cool drawing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so adorable. Love those eye lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so cute and I love her little booties.

    ~Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
    Member of C. Lee's Muffin Commando Squad
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. I love Mariposa! Why didn't I think of that? x(

      Delete
  11. My first thought was marigold or Margarite it's a daisy but your spaces didn't fit and I can't see the picture of the flower clear enough guess. I really do like the picture. My grandniece just loves ponies like these.

    Sia McKye Over Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Elizabeth ! Your drawings are beyond Amazing ! I am so in love with this Pony especially her eye lashes :) Hope You remember and also sorry for getting back to you so late as I was caught up with some work . Wish to see more of your wonderful masterpieces :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!