Thursday, April 16, 2015

N is for #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart


Her name starts with an N and her cutie mark is the flower of her name. Meet _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _. She lives within the walls of Nyte Moon Palace, despising the title of Princess. She just wants to be alone to weave the starlight into nets in order to lure Ironweed from his mundane post as the palace guard.


Can you guess her name*?





Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post her name at the end of the day!


Click here for the "M" pony name reveal! Congrats, Dani and Lori, for guessing her name! I appreciate your comments, everyone!


♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥

UPDATE reveal!


source



Her name is Night Phlox! Aren't these flowers really pretty? They look handmade. I loved your guesses! Lori got her name right!




(updated: I realized her name has two words, so I inserted a space between them. Thanks!)

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's funner to draw the dark ones, I don't know why... O.O

      Delete
  2. First I wanted to say Narcissus but that would be a male name I'd think:) plus I think it is a letter short :D
    But then I thought - Nasturtium maybe??? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, no... I also apologize for realizing too late that her name has 2 separate words in it--so there's another clue! :)

      Delete
  3. I love how tough she looks with the bat wings and the pointed saddle and stuff around her legs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wondering if this is Night Phlox? I remember reading about her in previous posts. She looks so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have a clue about this name but this pony looks a little different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a dark pony, but is willing to put up with the happiness to live there in Nyte Moon. :D

      Delete
  6. ooww they just keep getting better Elizabeth! Really think this one is walking through a very windy day! Love it.
    http://sytiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one. She is awesome looking.

    ~Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
    Member of C. Lee's Muffin Commando Squad
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful concept. And I do love flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are really pretty, aren't they? :)

      Delete
  9. Night shade? Night blooming jasmine? This is a tricky one.
    Maui Jungalow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love night flowers. You are SO close! :D

      Delete
  10. I don't have a clue, but I live guessing games. I like the drawing. Such a mysterious, beautiful creature.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Night Phlox!! I knew that... but, you know, didn't have time to stop by yesterday...
    You are doing such an amazing job!!! Love these!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!