Friday, April 17, 2015

O is for ... #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart


His name starts with an O and his cutie mark is the flower of his name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _ _. Prince of Nyte Moon Palace and distant cousin to Night Phlox. He plans to unite the two kingdoms with Cloud Palace by betrothing her to Valerian. Will he succeed?

Can you guess his name*?





Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post his name at the end of the day!


Click here for the "N" pony name reveal! I loved your guesses! Lori got her name right!

♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥

UPDATE reveal!


source



His name is Oregano! Great success tonight in his name, guys! Yay: Chrys, Hilary Melton-Butcher, Dani, Emilia, CourtneyLori got her name right!


28 comments:

  1. Look at his robe. How fancy! I thought of some bizarre O names like Oregano. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, someone's in tune with the universe!

      Delete
  2. Hi Elizabeth - Oregano is all I can think of - but suspect that might be wrong and would Oregano and Phlox be in the same family ... but I love the way you're working flower names into the story line ..

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Hilary! Great guess! :D I'm glad you're enjoying the storylines! <3

      Delete
  3. Is it Oregano? Hmmm... hardy perennial you can grow in your garden for years & desired for its dried leaves... yeah, that's all I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here I thought I knew all about them, but I don't recognize any of the ones you speak about :) Love the art work they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. phew... better each day... ;)
    Oregano??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to google plus this and see if anyone else can figure out the name.. I can't seem to come up with one. Cute pony Elizabeth, you go girl..
    http://sytiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Orange blossom? No, wrong color.... Oregano? It has flowers. LOL.
    www.mauijungalow.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks very regal! "Desired for its dried leaves" sounds like an herb. The only herb I know that begins with O is Oregano.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Elizabeth,

    Congratulations! You are getting one of my highly sought after comments. Yes, I'm delusional. You can ask any other the above commentors who are all my adoring fans :)

    Osteospermum? Okay, I just like the name.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I tried to leave one of my own comments over on your most recent post, but you disabled the comments. :( Btw, I love your photos. It's easy to take beautiful pictures when your surroundings are just as! <3

      Delete
  10. A regal pony. =)

    ~Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
    Member of C. Lee's Muffin Commando Squad
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oregano is such a beautiful pony! Congrats to the winners of this wonderful contest!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!