Saturday, April 18, 2015

P is for ... #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart


Her name starts with a P and her cutie mark is the flower of her name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. She can't stop thinking of Firethorn from the moment she set eyes upon him the night of the masque when Prince Oregano turned in early because of a sore throat.

Can you guess her name*?





Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post her name at the end of the day!

Click here for the "O" pony name reveal! Wow, we had much success this time 'round: ChrysHilary Melton-ButcherDaniEmiliaCourtneyLori!

♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥

UPDATE reveal!


source


Her name is Peppermint! Congrats Lori to for guessing her name correctly!


17 comments:

  1. She's wearing clothes! She's cute! I try to think of the names of these ponies, but I guess I don't know as many flowers as I thought. *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was a little girl, I loved to draw all sorts of crazy clothes on my ponies! My little sister and I spent lots of time sewing them by hand, too! <3

      Delete
  2. She looks aristocratic, like a noble-pony. It's fun playing detective and trying to figure out the ones I don't recognize. I'm guessing this is peppermint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, great guess! :D Thanks, I'm happy you like her! She was fun to draw.

      Delete
  3. Again, I have no guesses about this one. Another pretty pony, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok She is facing the other direction!! Got used to seeing the ponies walk the other way :D She is decked out Elizabeth. Beautiful, very cool jeans.:D
    http://sytiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! xD Yeah, I spun her around and told her she had to go West, instead! ;)

      Delete
  5. I like the look in her eye; like she's ready almost to start a bit of trouble :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peppermint!
    I know, that's cheating since you already posted the answer...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. Hi Alex! Glad to see you made it. :D

      Delete
  7. I was so busy Saturday, I didn't have time to troll the blogs I wanted to! Peppermint is cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! This has been a challenge for me--I'm surviving. I think you're doing great! I'm enjoying your posts. :)

      Delete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!