Monday, April 20, 2015

Q is for #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart


His name starts with a Q and his cutie mark is the flower of his name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _, a real gentlepony who can't seem to say no. He has a beautiful singing voice whom Prince Valerian has as his personal minstrel.

Can you guess his name*?





Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post his name at the end of the day!


Click here for the "P" pony name reveal! Congrats Lori for guessing her name! :D

♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥

UPDATE reveal!


source

His name is Quince (or Quincy)! Susan, Dani, C. L. Collar, and Lori got it right. Yay! J
 



20 comments:

  1. No idea what flower starts with Q.
    Your drawings have been wonderful, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q!!! That's a tough one! Queen Anne's lace, but that's not good for a boy pony.
    www.mauijungalow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quince? That's the flowers name but maybe it's Quincy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Quince to me, so I would guess Quincy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A minstrel pony — I'd love to hear him perform. The only Q flower I could think of was Queen Anne's Lace, which obviously wasn't appropriate, so I had to resort to Google and found Quince. Beautiful flower. I'd never heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa! Both you and Courtney guessed Queen Anne's Lace! Quince is correct!

      Delete
  6. Total hippy style :D organic pony! No GMO's liven life in the open field! dreaming of daisies. Allowing life to pass freely. LOVE IT!
    http://sytiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOh, that's me! I hope you're doing well, Sytiva. <3

      Delete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!