Tuesday, April 21, 2015

R is for ... #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart


Her name starts with an R and her cutie mark is the flower of her name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _, newcomer of Nyte Moon Castle. She has turned the heads of both Prince Oregano and Knotweed, but she knows who she wants.

Can you guess her name*?





Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post her name at the end of the day!


Click here for the "Q" pony name reveal! SusanDaniC. L. Collar, and Lori got it right. Yay! J


♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥

UPDATE reveal!


source


Her name is Rosemary! Looks like we have a flower faerie among us--Dani!

18 comments:

  1. Look at her wings and horn! She's unique. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosemary. Such a pretty pony and flower!! And again with bat wings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You are good at flowers, aren't you? Are you into botany or herbology? (if herbology exists!)

      Delete
  3. The flower looks familiar and I feel I should know it but I can't think of the name. It looks like something I use for ground cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty, isn't it? It looks like an iris, and I need to thin mine out, they are starting to take over my flower bed! :(

      Delete
  4. Bummer, it's not a rose. Thought I might get one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your theme of ponies! I'm sorry to say I've yet to watch the series, so I have no idea how she's named!

    My latest post in the A to Z challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she has the look of a Renata! Fetching in pink with truly glam eyelashes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It doesn't look like a rhododendron, and that's way too many letters anyway. It's another one I'll have to look up. It's very pretty, and so is the pony!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want this one! This is one of my favorites :) Of course it has purple! Even if I don't win the book, I still want this one.
    http://sytiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like her, too. She's way way way cool. She's like a bad biker girl that loves teddy bears! xD

      Delete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!