Wednesday, April 22, 2015

S is for ... #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart


Her name starts with an S and her cutie mark is the flower of her name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _, party planner for Cloud Palace. She and Hawthorne are the best of friends whom she manages to set up with Adonis.

Can you guess her name*?



 Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post her name at the end of the day!

Click here for the "R" pony name reveal. Looks like we have a flower faerie among us--Dani!

♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥

UPDATE reveal!


source

Her name is Sasanqua!This one was tricky and Lori guessed the right name. :)



24 comments:

  1. I don't know about the flower, but she looks sassy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol... you always manage to make me smile, Alex! xD

      Delete
  2. I agree with Alex. She does look sassy and like she's be a flirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have no idea about her name. But this is a nice illustration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have no idea about her name, but this is a nice illustration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sorry about my blog making you type your response twice. I appreciate it, though! <3

      Delete
  5. I don't know the name of that flower but she looks Silkie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The leaves and bud look very much like my rhododendron, but the flower is a little different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a lots of flowers, I noticed, that look a lot like each other. Great observing!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. :) I'd love to see a sassy flower, I bet it would be cool looking!

      Delete
  8. So pretty. I love the ribbon flowing through.

    ReplyDelete
  9. While looking up shallow-rooted flowers, I went from rhododendrons to azaleas to camellias and ran across a camellia sasanqua. My daughter said she remembered the name Sasanqua from a previous post, so I looked, and sure enough, she was in the J post as a friend of Juniper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... xD Aw, you guys are SO cute! <3 Yes, you are right! <3

      Delete
  10. :D Love the ribbon it makes her personality stand out!
    http://sytiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I missed another day, dang it! But still such a pretty pony!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're okay! I feel like a little boater at the top of a river spilling over a cliff--the waters are the bogs needing love, and we are the boat people! xD

      Delete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!