Thursday, April 23, 2015

T is for ... #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart


His name starts with a T and his cutie mark is the flower of his name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _ _. Recent recruitee for Cloud Palace as a guard, but yearns to join Nyte Moon to challenge Knotweed for Rosemary's attentions.

Can you guess his name*?





Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post his name at the end of the day!

Click here for the S pony name reveal! This one was tricky and Lori guessed the right name. :)


♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥

UPDATE reveal!

source

His name is Thistle! Chrys, Alex, SusanLori, Karen, Dani, and Shanaya have all guessed correctly. Wooohooo! Let's have a party!

19 comments:

  1. I know this one! It was my favorite flower/weed when I was a kid. Actually, I still love it. THISTLE!!!! :D

    He looks fierce. I like him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous, aren't they? I looked up all sorts and this one was so different, and it was blue, too! :)

      Delete
  2. Thorn something. I dunno, I'm totally guessing. hehe.

    Your pictures are so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a thistle to me. Beautiful, but very prickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute! Just when you think your out of color combinations, you show up with new ones! Sorry I'm a day late on commenting on your other post. Going there now :D :D I will ride this adorapony right over there :D
    http://sytiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And same goes with poses. No worries, friend. Enjoy your day. <3

      Delete
  5. This one is absoultly breath taking. Is it named Thistle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen! Thistles are beautiful, aren't they?

      Delete
  6. Finally found time to stop by today!
    Thistle!
    I love those horns and wings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you. Time is a rare commodity these days and I appreciate you and everyone else who've been bringing my blog to life. Thank you!

      Delete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!