Friday, April 24, 2015

U is for ... #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart


Her name starts with a U and her cutie mark is the flower of her name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _ _, who loves to chase butterflies with Milkweed as well as the palace guards at both Cloud and Nyte Moon.

Can you guess her name*?






Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post her name at the end of the day!

Click here for the T pony name reveal! ChrysAlexSusanLoriKarenDani, and Shanaya have all guessed correctly. Wooohooo! Let's have a party!

♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥

UPDATE reveal!

source

Her name is Ursinia! Anabel MarshLori, and Dani knew what it was, but to me, it looks like a daisy. Wow! J

20 comments:

  1. Yay I got two right so far...out of 21. Yikes. lol Unfortunately, I can't guess this one. Darn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good, still. I doubt I would have gotten any right. <3

      Delete
  2. No! A U flower. How about U pick this flower? I went to google to search U flowers and did not recognize any of the names, so I'm not going to cheat and put one down here!
    Maui Jungalow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a lot of strange flowers out there

      Delete
  3. It took a while, but we finally found it — Ursinia! I like the pony's purplish color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! My daughters colored this one--no relation to the real thing. lol

      Delete
  4. Ursinia? It looks like an Ursinia. Another unique pony!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea so I had to go through the comments...what a pretty name and of course, another great drawing by you! Love your theme here, Elizabeth!

    www.heathermccubbin.blogspot.coom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. LOL! Hi, Jolie, thanks for dropping by. :D

      Delete
  7. Love how this one is jumping. The flower is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!