Saturday, April 25, 2015

V is for ... #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart


His name starts with a V and his cutie mark is the flower of his name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. Overseer of Cloud Palace and suddenly falls head over heels for Yarrow, Dandelion's sister.

Can you guess his name*?



Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post his name at the end of the day!

Click here for the U name reveal! Anabel MarshLori, and Dani guessed what the name is. J

♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥

UPDATE reveal!


source

His name is Valerian! Congrats, Lori & Dani for knowing what it was. It was a tricky one, for sure.



22 comments:

  1. Whoa. Is he a king or prince? I love his crown and robe. I was going to guess vervain, but it's too short. Darn it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have to say prince--they don't kings in this land. :D

      Delete
  2. Those probably aren't violets, are they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no clue. Is anyone surprised? :D

    As usual, very cute picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stunning. Love your drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has to be Valerian! He looks very royal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Lori, you're one smart cookie!

      Delete
    2. Not really. I have a daughter who remembers every name from earlier posts.

      Delete
  6. Hi Elizabeth. I cheated The name is vulgaris.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Viola? Violet? I know those are right.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My girls said its Prince Valerian but I was gonna go with the vulgaris flower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Valerian! I've never seen it growing here, but have always been intrigued. I didn't guess, I just read all the comments above! By the way, land in Upcountry Maui is more expensive than some ocean view property!
    Maui Jungalow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very interesting. I would prefer to live in the upcountry.

      Delete
  10. awww he's so cute! We've done some My Little Pony parties and he looks like he would fit right in!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!