Monday, April 27, 2015

W is for ... #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart


Her name starts with a W and her cutie mark is the flower of her name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. She notices Dandelion noticing her, but doesn't know what to think since she is having too much fun with her newfound friend, Zinnia.

Can you guess her name*?





Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post her name at the end of the day!

Click here for the V name reveal. Congrats, Lori and Dani for knowing what it was. It was a tricky one, for sure.


♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥

UPDATE reveal!

source
Her name is WinterberryLori and Dani, you guys are blazing through this!


27 comments:

  1. I'm guessing Winterberry. A lovely name for a lovely pony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, Wisteria is a beautiful flower, but it isn't her name. x(

      Delete
    2. Well, crap...
      The Avengers video was funny, especially with Thor and Loki slapping each other. Amazing how much the actors looked like the real ones.

      Delete
    3. I know, tell me about it! Did you know that it was a woman who "played" Thor? xD lol

      Delete
  3. I'd name her Winnie. It captures her sweetness and her pony sound.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elizabeth, you draw so well. You are really a multi-talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wisteria! the only W flower I can think of. But, it doesn't match your darn photo.
    Maui Jungalow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure why my comment didn't show up! I posted wisteria.
    Then came back, thought of waltheria and wodelia
    Maui Jungalow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh duh, it's because of the approval settings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. I've done that before on other blogs. :) Yeah, I've had an influx of spam, it was ridiculous.

      Delete
  8. I forgot you were doing this!!! I missed the guessing, but I'll go back and look at the pictures anyway, they are lovely! :)
    Water lily?...

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - 26 Ways to Die in Medieval Hungary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. You're okay! Thank you <3 (not water lily, but nice guess!)

      Delete
  9. The only W flower I could think of was Wisteria but, duh, Winterberry... A berry that comes out in the winter time.
    I LOVE her blonde mane and tail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple name but with so many names given scientifically, who would really know? ;P

      Delete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!