Tuesday, April 28, 2015

X is for ... #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart


Her name starts with an X and her cutie mark is the flower of her name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. She believes Quince is much too nice and is thinking of stumping him with one of her crazy surprise parties. Needless to say, she loses her heart to him the more she resists...

Can you guess her name*?




Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post her name at the end of the day!

Click here for the W pony name! Lori and Dani are neck in neck at this guessing thing...

♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥

UPDATE reveal!

source

Her name is Xerophyta! Congrats, Lori and Dani, for guessing her name!

18 comments:

  1. She's a punk rocker. I like her a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do to. :D She's one of my faves

      Delete
  2. You are outdoing yourself with these ponies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Drawing horses was my first love <3

      Delete
  3. Hi there! Stopping by from AM Station, found your name on the A-Z Challenge site. What a fun theme! Good luck with the rest of the challenge, looking forward to stopping by again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Xerophyta?
    I love her punk rock look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy moly, girl--do you have a spy camera in my room or have you found some way to access my files? ;)

      Delete
  5. My heavens. A pretty pink name that starts with X. Thinking. Thinking. How about Xerxa?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Xeripiligia. I made that up. There are only a few X name flowers when I looked it up, and I was too lazy to google each flower name. Yup, must be towards the end of the Challenge, because I'm getting sleep deprived. There's a really cool tree growing plant in Florida, in the old growth swamps, some kind of fern, I think, that looks like it dies back and withers and turns brown when there's no rain. It can look like that for months. Within a few hours of rain, the plant turns green. Mother Nature is amazing!
    Maui Jungalow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean!!! I'm wearing out as well, but I love the friends I have met--I do it all for the friends! xD

      Delete
  7. I don't know any flowers that begin with X, so I did some Googling and found Xerophyta. I'm enjoying learning about all these new-to-me flowers. Cute punk pony!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I don't know if I'm smart enough to find out how you found out, but great job!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Made up name are the best! I just might take notes and use them for a new book! xD

      Delete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!