Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Y is for ... #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart


Her name starts with a K and her cutie mark is the flower of her name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _. She loves casting love potions and mismatching couples...that is, until she falls for Adonis who hasn't noticed her yet.

Can you guess her name*?





Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post her name at the end of the day!

Click here for the X name reveal. Woohoo! Lori and Dani guessed her name correctly again. (What are they having for breakfast?)

♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥

UPDATE reveal!

source


Her name is YarrowTarkabarkaLoriCourtney, and Megan got it right. Yay! Thanks for the guesses, everyone. :D



26 comments:

  1. Yarrow? :D
    I love the blue hair! Very cute!

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - 26 Ways to Die in Medieval Hungary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer, all I know is yucca, and that's not it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her coloring is really pretty. :)

    I think Lori and Dani are cheating. KIDDING! :P Way to go, you two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They haven't given up their secret!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Ooh, that would be her unflower name. I like it

      Delete
  5. It looks so similar to Kerria flowers but I've never them in such a tight cluster like in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I remember in an earlier post, Prince Valerian was falling in love with Dandelion's sister, Yarrow, so I'm guessing this is Yarrow. I love her curly mane and tail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, your memory is better than mine. :P

      Delete
  7. I can only think of yarrow, or yellow dock. In Hawaii, we have yellow hibiscus but her mane is purple!
    Maui Jungalow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We colored their mane without relation to the flower when my girls stepped out of the matching the flower thing.

      Delete
  8. Beautiful! I'm going to guess yarrow?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute drawing. I love her hairstyle.

    ~Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
    Member of C. Lee's Muffin Commando Squad
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

    ReplyDelete
  10. Her blue hair looks like today's hairstyles!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!