Thursday, April 30, 2015

Z is for ... #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart

WhEeEeEeeee! We have survived the crazy-but-fun-rollercoaster-of-blogging-friendships! Parting is such sweet sorrow says Shakespeare. He is right...

So, here is my last pony. I am rather fond of this one (besides Xerophyta because she's such a cutie punk goth girl!)

Her name starts with a Z and her cutie mark is the flower of her name. Meet _ _ _ _ _ _. Feeling one of a kind, seeks Prince Valerian's audience to bring her entire clan to settle in the meadows beside the crystal green lake.

Can you guess her name*?






Remember, I will give my top 5 commenters for my A to Z Challenge a printable coloring book of all 27 ponies (I have illustrated a pony for the Reflections post) at the end in May.


*I will post her name at the end of the day!

Click here for the Y reveal name! Tarkabarka, Lori, Courtney, and Megan got it right. Yay!

♥.•*¨ ¨*•.♥

UPDATE reveal!

source


Zinnia is her name! Woohooo! Congrats Lori, Alex, ChrysKarenCleeSusanTarkabarka, Megan, and Lenni for getting her name right!



How has your journey to the end of the alphabet been treating you? Has it been everything you expected? Are you a newbie? A veteran? Are you planning on next years?

update: I will announce my top 5 commenters along with my email address tomorrow for your A to Z Challenge pony printable pages! Thanks for playing along and all your lovely praises. J

23 comments:

  1. That looks very much like a Zinnia! A to Z was more of a challenge this time (no pun intended :)) because I didn't get many posts written ahead of time and therefore didn't have much time for visiting other blogs, but I'll make up for that with a post A to Z road trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to sign up for the road trip, but the linky has been closed--did they even open it for this year? I noticed the post was from last years...

      Delete
    2. I think they are opening the Reflections linky on Monday, 5/4. I don't know about the road trip one.

      Delete
  2. I did a search because darn it, I wanted to get the last one right. My guess is Zinnia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's pretty! I love the blending of black, grey, and white in her mane and tail.

    And I think I know this one...Zinnia! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these one. So dramatic. I have really enjoyed what you have done. I did this back in 2011. I am thinking I might do it again next year. It was a really good exercise. Is her name Zinnia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, the last time I participated was about that time, too! It's been fun, hasn't it? :)

      Delete
  5. I'm sure it's Zinnia, but I favor Zelda, too. Very literary and perky. Glad you reached Z. I loved seeing your ponies AtoZ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zinnia? Your challenge was really fun. My daughter so loved The Little Ponies when she was small.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved these ponies too, when I was little! I remember Cotton Candy was the very first one ever. *sigh*

      Delete
  7. Zinnia? :D
    I only came in at the end of this theme, but I read back and it is really cool! The pictures are pretty and the blurbs are cute :) Congrats on completing the challenge! :)

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - 26 Ways to Die in Medieval Hungary

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think everyone got their guesses in.

    Congratulations on completing the A to Z blogging challenge!
    Don’t forget about the A to Z Reflections post coming up in May.

    --
    Tim Brannan, The Other Side Blog
    2015 A to Z of Vampires
    http://theotherside.timsbrannan.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHA! I've been wondering about this. When in May is it?

      Delete
  9. Love the horse - going to go with zinnia. This is my first year doing this, so I struggled a bit but mostly with visiting other blogs. I learned a lot though and am looking forward to doing it again next year, but better prepared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a challenge indeed! and you did it! YAY!!!

      Delete
  10. J here, stopping by from the #atozchallenge - where I am part of Arlee's A to Z Ambassador Team.
    Welcome to "Z-day"! (Time to watch the iZombie television series?)
    Hope to see you at the after party. I'm looking forward to when the Reflections Linky List opens on Monday, May 4th.
    I've followed your listed social media.
    Zinnia
    -J @JLenniDorner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lenni! Hi... Thank you so much for announcing the Reflections date, I had even gone over to the official website but couldn't find it. Thank you for your ambassadoring too! :)

      Delete
  11. What a sweet little pony! ~ We made it!!! ~
    Visit me at: Life & Faith in Caneyhead
    I am Ensign B of Tremps' Troops
    Don't forget to snag the Survivor Badge for your sidebar and to add your A to Z Reflections post link at A to Z Challenge! They'll have the Linky List up on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGBBQ I think out of all of the ponies I've seen, I like this one the best. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!