Friday, May 1, 2015

My A to Z Challenge Top 5! #AtoZChallenge #mlp #fanart



Hello my dearies! You guys are SO awesome. I want to thank every one of you for being my faithful commenters, you made my A to Z possible and FuN!

After combing through my A to Z posts and tallying (so many faithful visitors), I've decided to reward all my blogging buddies because I love you all so much!  You have pushed me forward with much enthusiasm that I need to share my appreciation to everyone.

The best way I can get all 27 ponies out to you (along with their little stories), is by email. Please shoot me one whenever you get the chance (so I know you're interested) and I will send you the printable pages.*



Happy Friday! and HaPpY May 1st!




*I have not published these yet, but have formatted them using PDF. Thanks again! J


9 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That is amazingly generous of you!! I will be sending you an email soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for dropping by every day and commenting--that was generous of you, too, Dani! <3

      Delete
  2. I was hoping I could get one. kmort10@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Karen. Thank you for friending my blog! :)

      Delete
    2. Karen, I just sent them to you. Enjoy! <3

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Elizabeth! That's so lovely and generous of you! My daughter and I both loved the Ponies! Happy May to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori! I'm glad you both enjoyed them. I hope you enjoy coloring them, too! Maybe you could show me how beautiful they are once you're done. ;)

      Delete
  4. Aww, that's awesome of you :) Your drawings were so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!