Tuesday, October 27, 2015

My Journey of Faith: Not Small and Alone

photo by A♥ via Flickr

First, I'd love to wish my sweet Peanut a very Happy 16th Birthday! He has been a *huge* and wondrous help around the house whilst the hubsters is gone--rescuing batteries from inside the sink (Babykins thought they fit right nicely in there!), repairing door hinges, making dinner, decluttering hubby's tools around the yard, mowing lawns, changing diapers. He's going to make his future wife VERY happy! J


Now, with my Journey of Faith...
 

This one is a rather personal story, but is pertinent to my journey of faith and I have no doubt someone out there may be feeling and wondering exactly as I have. If so, my heart goes out to you. ((Hugs))

I was sitting in church, waiting as the sacrament was being passed, and I thought about how I fit in the Lord's plan of things. How I am at church without my husband, how far away he is ... and the time it would take to be united again. My heart cried out in prayer, knowing that, because I am honoring His will, He will qualify me for the calling He has set forth for me to do.

Suddenly, I was filled with a peaceful feeling and felt angels surround me. I felt Heavenly Father's love flow through me and I couldn't help but cry! Okay, not outright bawl, but I had a difficult time controlling the tears. I felt empowered and and cherished. Not small and alone ...


2 comments:

  1. He let you know He is with you and it will be all right.
    Happy birthday to your son! Glad he's been such a help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true! A lot of the time He shapes us as we go along and need to realize that it is His doing and remain steadfast. There is always something happening and I am following along with complete trust, yet, sometimes, I am timid of what I am doing.

      Thank you! He rocks! :D

      Delete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!