Friday, October 23, 2015

My Journey of Faith: Taking the Leap










"I'm scared," my hubby whispered, "not if this is the right choice, of that I feel great peace. It is of the unknown." Yes, I know. We are living on a prayer, trusting in God. Taking that leap of faith from a piece of inspiration that pierced our hearts only 2 months ago! It is a leap of faith when you have a family of seven to look after. A life to start from scratch.

My hubby flew to Texas to take care of required preliminaries and flew back home 2 days later. After passing the prerequisites, they called him and asked if he could start that coming Friday. He preferred the upcoming Monday. Again, we invested in hundreds more to fly him there, but, as I dropped him off at the airport, he had missed his plane.

Dear Lord, I cried out as I turned back around on the freeway in prayer, is our faith ever being tested! Our funds depleting! Please, please provide a way as we are honoring Thee!


1 Nephi 3:7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!